Sunday, May 27, 2012

Welcome!

Hi! I've decided to open this blogspot to talk a little bit more about my online listings of clothing and collectables that I sell online. I also sell homemade buttons online (at the moment I don't have any posted though), but I already have a blogspot specifically geared towards my love of pins/buttons over here. At this particular spot, I'll try to expand on my listings that I currently have online. This is mostly to help promote them of course, but it'll also be interesting to see what back stories I can remember about these items. Mostly what I have to sell are items we bought for ourselves that we no longer have space for, and clothing we took a gamble on that ended up not fitting. A thrift shop misfire I guess you could say. So, anyway, once I build this site up, take a look around at my listings and see if there's anything you like. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment